from only $15.00 per day
Our facility offers Brisbane and surrounding residents the opportunity to experience the very best in "Cat Care Accommodation". This light, bright heavily insulated and ventilated building is cool in Summer and warm in Winter. Our units are larger than most with access to an outdoor balcony for your cats enjoyment as well as lots of cuddles from our caring friendly staff. We can also offer larger units for families with more that one cat and we can even accommodate up to four cats comfortably in our large luxury unit. Going on a long trip - talk to us about our excellent long term rates. And ask for an off peak upgrade at no extra cost (when available, conditions apply).
Long Term Boarding:
We have had the pleasure of looking after pets for up to 2yrs. During which time we give regular updates to the owners so that they can see how well their beloved furkids are doing. Ask about our excellent long term rates.
Lots of Cuddles:
Our caring professional staff provide lots of cuddles and human interaction. For their health and wellbeing cats are only mixed with members of their own family or friends.
Offering a safe, hygenic, friendly and spacious environment for 26yrs. We pride ourselves on the quality of care our guests experience. Inspections are welcome (by appointment).
Accommodation for the fussiest of cats. $23 per day per cat. This room can comfortably accommodate up to four cats from the same family. Ask about our off peak discount rates for this (subject to availability).
" We treat your pets like they were our own "
CATTERY ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
To ensure the health and wellbeing of all pets in our care please ensure the following health requirements are completed prior to entry into our Cattery;
1. Written proof of minimum F3 vaccination is required at cattery entry.
2. Intestinal worming of your cat/s is required prior to cattery entry.
3. All cats must be on a current flea treatment prior to cattery entry.
4. For health and hygiene purposes please do not bring any toys or other personal items such as food and water bowls (blankets are accepted) with you for your pet/s stay - these items are conveniently supplied. We do not accept any responsibility for lost items.
5. Special Needs: To better assist you please advise us at initial enquiry if your cat/s are elderly or suffer from ill health, require medication or have any special dietary requirements. Please Note* Unfortunately we cannot accept any special needs pets during peak periods such as Xmas, Easter, public and school holidays.
6. Picking up and dropping off pets is from 8am to 4pm Monday to Saturday (by appointment). Closed Sundays & Public Holidays. Please Note* All Easter 2020 boarding pets must be in by 1pm on Thur 9th April. We are then closed for picking up and dropping off pets until 8am on Tue 14th April. All Xmas 2020 boarding pets must be in by 1pm on Thur 24th Dec 2020. We are then closed for picking up and dropping off pets until 8am on Sat 2nd Jan 2021.
7. Discount rates on upgrades available outside peak times such as Xmas and Easter (subject to availability).
8. Cattery Inspections are welcome - Monday to Saturday (by appointment)
From only $15.00 per day ~ Knowledgable caring staff ~ Your cat/s can have a Choice of Menu Vet on Call ~ Grooming Available ~ Ask about our excellent Long Term Rates
Cattery Inspections are Welcome (by appointment only)
~ ~ ~ Prices are calculated on a per calendar day basis and do not apply to peak periods such as Easter & Xmas ~ ~ ~
Go to Prices for a full list of our services and pricing