from only $22.00 per day
Our ten acre bush property is a dogs paradise. Offering large shaded outside grass exercise runs. There is supervised swimming available in the warmer months, bush walking as well as a fully equipped Agility Course. All of this accompanied by one of our professional animal carers. And why not have your dog/s participate in one of our Live-in Obedience Training programmes during their stay and come home to a well trained dog. Ask about these added services during your enquiry.
Comfortable Sleeping Areas
Our modern brick kennels are spacious, comfortable and heavily insulated and ventilated. Our facility will keep your dog cool in summer and warm in winter. Private sleeping quarters open to individual shaded concrete exercise runs.
Small Breeds Area
Relaxing music plays 24 hours a day for your pets enjoyment. We always keep the lights on at night. Your dog's stay with us will be enjoyable and stressless. We even have a special area for small breeds only.
Vaccinated dogs are accepted for boarding from five months of age. Your dog can have the company of another friendly dog for companionship if it's a little bit shy or its first time in kennels.
We Feed Royal Canin Dry Food
Warm in Winter &
Cool in Summer
Redgum Kennels offers 24 hour/7 day supervision of all pets in our care. The residents house and caretakers cottage is located close to all boarding facilities.
Large Outside Exercise
Our knowledgeable caring staff are also professional Dog Trainers and are experienced and skilled with all breeds and temperaments from toys to large breeds.
Extra Activities Available
Obedience and Agility Training are unique to Redgum Kennels. These services are available during your dogs stay. Our large property is a dogs adventure playground.
Dogs Go Home Looking & Smelling Wonderful
DOG BOARDING PRICES
~~~ Prices are calculated on a per calendar day basis and do not apply to peak periods such as Easter & Xmas ~~~
Go to Prices for a full list of our services and pricing
KENNEL ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
To ensure the health and wellbeing of all pets in our care please ensure the following health requirements are completed prior to entry into kennels;
1. Written proof of vaccination is required at kennel entry. Please ensure your pet is currently immunised against - Distemper, Hepatitis, Parvovirus, Parainfluenza and Bordetella (C5).
2. Intestinal worming of your pet is required prior to kennel entry. We recommend Drontal® All Wormer (based on your dogs weight) to be administered a few days prior to kennel entry.
3. Paralysis Tick prevention is absolutely necessary as it prevents ticks entering our kennels. Advantix and Nexgard are available from reception. Advantix is $20.00 per fortnightly application and Nexgard is $30.00 given monthly . Also available from your Vet, pet shop or produce stores. We do accept other Paralysis Tick prevention such as Bravecto and Frontline+ Please Note* We do not accept tick collars.
4. For health and hygiene purposes please do not bring any toys, bedding, blankets or any other personal items with you for your pet/s stay - these items are conveniently supplied. Also, all personal K9 equipment ie leads, collars, harness's is removed from the dog/s and returned to the owner at point of entry. We do not accept any responsibility for lost items.
5. As hard as we try it is almost impossible to keep dogs clean after they have been playing outside. And so it is a requirement that all dogs must have a bath prior going home after a stay of three days or longer.
6. Special Needs: To better assist you please advise us at initial enquiry if your pet/s is in season, requires medication, has any dietary issues, suffers from separation anxiety, storm phobia, is prone to unsociable behaviour or is not desexed as conditions apply. Please Note* Unfortunately we cannot accept any special needs pets during peak periods such as Xmas, Easter, public and school holidays.
7. Picking up and dropping off pets is from 8am to 4pm Monday to Saturday (by appointment). Closed Sundays & Public Holidays. Please Note* All Easter 2020 boarding pets must be in by 1pm on Thur 9th April. We are then closed for picking up and dropping off pets until 8am on Tue 14th April. All Xmas 2020 boarding pets must be in by 1pm on Thur 24th Dec 2020. We are then closed for picking up and dropping off pets until 8am on Sat 2nd Jan 2021.
8. Kennel Inspections are welcome - Monday to Saturday (by appointment)
All Breeds from $22 per day ~ Proof of Vaccination Required (C5) ~ Vet on Call
Nail Clipping ~ Weigh your Dog/s at Reception ~ Quality Meals
Hydrobath Boarding Dogs $15.00 ~ Caring Knowledgable Staff
Advantix & Nexgard Available at Reception ~ Excellent Long Term Rates
Medication Administered from $2.50 (conditions apply - please call us regarding this)
Kennel Inspections are Welcome (by appointment only)
Ask about our Live In Training Programmes - Available while your dog is boarding